Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Harry Ramsden's Fish n Chips

The first meal I had in UK was Fish n Chips.

Harry Ramsden's World Famous Fish & Chips
http://www.harryramsdens.co.uk/Harry Ramsden's is a fast food restaurant chain based in the United Kingdom which offers fish and chips and assorted themed dishes.
I managed to check into hotel and walked to Manchester Arndale and got my first meal in UK.
I placed my order 10 minutes before their closing time.
Local time was 7.50pm but actually it was 2.50am in Japan.
What? which means I am eating supper.
This was the first time in my life experiencing time difference.

And the portion of a standard size.
SO SO BIG!
I couldn't finish my chips though.
Actually I could physically.
But psychologically I couldn't.
Coz my brain told me "You are eating heavy supper!!"
Felt so guilty.
And I couldn't sleep well in the hotel during the 1st day.
I actually got fever due to lack of sleep and dehydrated.
At first, I drank some Chinese herbal tea (Hor Jin Ko)
(luckily I brought to UK, which my mom brought for me from Malaysia to Japan last time)
and I felt better but I couldn't sleep well, so my body getting worse.
And I had no choice, I had to take two paracetamol pills (luckily I packed it into my luggage last minute)
I slept for only 3-4 hours and I woke up at 6am on the following day.
My biological clocks was just out of sync due to jet lag.
But luckily I managed to fix it  on the next day.

More foodie post will be uploaded soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver