Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gindako's Takoyaki

Sorry for not to blogging about my "winter" Japan trip for a long time~ (and now, It's already end of summer in Japan...lol)
Coz I'm lazy and not good in writing travelogue >.<
I'll blog about Takoyaki today^^

Gindako 銀だこ is one of the famous Takoyaki franchise in Japan. 
It has franchise in Singapore (and few Asia countries too). (Address in SG: ION Orchard B4 64-65 RAFFLES CITY City Hall B1-54)
I went to the 1st shop or called 本店 of Gindako located in Ginza, Tokyo ^^ (Address: 4-13-3 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)

The shop is small but it has 2-storey.
Photobucket

Photobucket

 We can have our takoyaki upstairs after ordering our food downstairs.
Photobucket

The size are equal and large.
It was crisp on the outside and juicy in the middle~Very nice ^^

Photobucket
Sorry I can't recall what flavor that we ordered. 

Not to forget to order their Taiyaki too~ Crispy and nice~
Photobucket
Custard flavor~

Photobucket
Red bean flavor~

I miss Gindako's Takoyaki very much~ Hope I can visit there again in near future ^^

2 comments:

YT said...

I want Taiyaki!!! The fishy so cute!!!!

Don know when only I have a chance to go Japan :(

C.C said...

last time radiation.... now typhoon~ not a good time to visit Japan~ hehehe

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver