Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

CIE 2015 Manchester, UK


My first presentation at an international conference was held at Manchester, UK.
And this is my 1st time traveling to Europe, to UK, ALONE from Japan!!!


CIE 2015 MANCHESTER


The opening joke.
So coming 38th Session will be held in UK?
(40 years later)


My name badge


I got a nice umbrella.


Manchester is the symbol of Manchester.
-Busy bee
-Hardworking


My presentation ended smoothly.
Many researchers came and see my poster.
Some said that my research was interesting.
And I feel motivated.


I also attended workshop and others oral presentation.
I have gained alot of experience during the event.
A fruitful event.
Another step up in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver