Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Afternoon Tea @ Cloud 23 at Deansgate Hilton, Manchester

Had my pre-birthday treat at Cloud 23, Manchester.
http://www.cloud23bar.com/
It is located at 23rd floor of Beetham Tower.

Early booking needed.
I made my reservation when I was still in Japan.
No advance payment needed, just your name and phone number.
http://www.afternoontea.co.uk/uk/north-west/manchester/hilton-deansgate-manchester/

 photo DSC03022_zpsla8hfoly.jpg
I love this tower!

 photo DSC03031_zpskpqypqt9.jpg
I was being seated near the window with the awesome view facing Deansgate.

 photo DSC03032_zpsgdy4ges6.jpg
TRADITIONAL AFTERNOON TEA 23
Includes savoury bites, scones with Dorset clotted cream and strawberry jam, a selection of cakes and of course, your choice of tea or coffee

 photo DSC03038_zpsthyhuing.jpg
And tada!!! My afternoon tea.

 photo DSC03042_zpsnyqostpf.jpg
Middle layer - the savoury bites.
Finger sandwiches, wrap and tart.

 photo DSC03040_zpsnruaeyud.jpg
And the cream tea.

 photo DSC03044_zpswvgt8pbt.jpg
And the desserts
Chocolate and cream tart, tiramisu and strawberry cake.

 photo DSC03060_zpsxlaqoat7.jpg
Love the environment so much!

 photo DSC03063_zpsvsylz3mz.jpg
I finished it all by myself.
I wish to lick all the clotted cream too.
Tea /  coffee was bottemless.
So you can actually spend more time here.

 photo DSC03067_zpstjra0on5.jpg
Another side was Manchester City Council view.
Awesome.

 photo DSC03069_zpswpoilvie.jpg
It was around 6pm so not much customers remaining.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver