Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Off Shoulder

 photo DSC_1505_zpsc5a74a20.jpg
Bought this off shoulder shirt from H&M.
It is just 300yen! Lol.
Super cheap.

I know it's going to become off-season clothes very very soon.
It's OK. I'm satisfied by wearing it for one or twice.
I can wear it as an inner during Autumn too.
I can even wear it as pyjama....lol...

 photo DSC_1504_zps265690ba.jpg
My 1st off shoulder clothes in my life. Lol....

 photo DSC_1498_zps90f97fd2.jpg
Simple look!

 photo DSC_1485_zpscc0c294d.jpg
Saw this t-shirt at H&M store! So cute!!!
Love pug!

 photo DSC_1484_zps0c0557de.jpg
Skater pug! It's cute too!!!

Hope to do more shopping! But I'm sure I will be spending over budget this month!
So I have to use my money wisely!

Maybe will shop for Autumn clothes from next months...Sobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver