Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Japanese Desserts at Ginza Tatsutano

 photo DSC_1542_zps96fa829f.jpg
Mine: 白玉あんみつ Shiratama Anmitsu (黒蜜Black sauce / brown sugar syrup on the left) Not so sweet, but just nice!

 photo DSC_1543_zpsfbe5c5fc.jpg
佐藤パパのかき氷

Today I went for Family Supporting Activity. Kind of like host family activity.
So I met my foster parent, satou-papa for the first time around Yokohama.
He brought me to a shop at JOINUS Yokohama for Japanese dessert which I never step into....
Ginza Tatsutano 銀座立田野 ( Since 明治28年 / Year 1895)
http://www.ginza-tatsutano.co.jp/

It was really expensive. 987yen for my Shiratama Anmitsu!
But it was really nice! I had real Japanese sweets for the 1st time at such nice old traditional shop.
http://www.ginza-tatsutano.co.jp/ginza.html#yokohama menu

Thank you satou-papa.
More and more activities coming up! Looking forward to my active life! Hehe

Group photo
 photo 96C654085199771F_zps6acd6a1f.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver