Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shrimps

I had a splendid meal with my dar-dar at Bubba Gump @ Sunway Pyramid~
Photobucket
 I am seafood lover, so dar-dar treated me shrimps for dinner ^^

Photobucket
The interior of the restaurant~

Photobucket
Run Forrest Run

Photobucket
And this yogurt blend smoothie is also called "Run Forrest Run"
Strawberries, banana and orange blended with Rapsberry flavored yogurt ^^

Photobucket
Yummy

Photobucket
Dar-dar's bucket of shrimps

Photobucket
My Cajun Shrimps

And lastly my SS photo....hehe
Photobucket

A happy weekend ended happily~

3 comments:

YT said...

OMG!

I went there on Sunday but for lunch, with my friend while waiting for your bro to finish his work nearby!!!

I ordered the bucket full of trash (or something like that) and Grilled Salmon yummeh!

C.C said...

I went there on Saturday. We had an early dinner, around 5pm~ hehe~

I wanted to order salmon, but since it was the 1st time, so i decided to order their main dish- shrimps at last~

Will try the salmon next time ^^

Hui Min said...

seem delicious~

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver