Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free Starbucks Coffee~

Starbucks coffee any one? Plus a cute keychain in a Starbucks printed black pouch~
Photobucket

Just spend RM8 to get this magazine~
( I bought it from Kinokuniya...Im not sure whether other shops got this free gift or not....)
Photobucket

I've redeemed the coffee~ U can choose any flavor as long as it's regular size coffee~
Cool rite~

The coffee worth more than the magazine itself~

The contents of this magazine are all about luxorious brands~
 Lol~ I still cant afford to get one of those branded items~ Nvm~ I'm sure I'll get 'em 1 day~ hehehe XD

4 comments:

YT said...

Ei, so nice one, I want buy also (so that I can get the free drink).

C.C said...

Hehe~ it's really worth~

YT said...

Damn, I sound like some 贪小便宜的师奶 :P

C.C said...

lol... it's consumer right~ go for it!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver