Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

McDonald Scratch de Coupon

 photo PhotoGrid_1378116442101_zpsdd865ddc.jpg
Thanks to McD application. I always get free coupon and discount voucher from McD via this app.
Only for those staying in Japan though!
For Android user:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.mcdonalds.fun03

Last few days, I redeemed a small french fries, and hang out with my Korean friend at McD without paying any $$. Haha.
Then, last night, I redeemed a cup of premium roasted iced-coffee at McD.
Usual price is only 100yen though.
But I love freebies! Hehe! Feel happy when u get something without paying anything.

I have 3 more cups to redeem.
So, when I go shopping, I will redeem it when i feel thirsty. Hehe!

Yesterday evening. Love the blus sky.
It it still very hot although it's September.... photo IMG_20130902_182233_zpsf12fea53.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver