Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

100yen shop Can Do

Went to 100yen shop Can Do today.
http://www.cando-web.co.jp/

There are many 100yen shops in Japan other than the famous Daiso.
Recently, I'm in love with CanDo and also Natural Kitchen.
Natural Kitchen
http://www.natural-kitchen.jp/
( Shall share the product I bought from Natural Kitchen next time)

CanDo have their own original products.
Bought this toiletry set ( 4 items) for only 420yen!
Finally, I have my toiletry set which is pink in color! Hehe!

 photo DSC_1463_zpsba5bb215.jpg
Simple and nice. Good quality too!

 photo DSC_1464_zps46766f01.jpg
Mine is "O" shaped cover!

 photo DSC_1465_zps62f2a02c.jpg
Toilet cover

 photo DSC_1466_zpse9ee9e6d.jpg
Love the floor mat the most. coz it is small enough to fit the limited space in my toilet.

Hehe.
They also have other colors and design.
Shall buy it next time as another spare set!
So now, I can go to visit this private space happily! Lol....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver