Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Quick Updates

Here are my travel schedules:

10-12 June 
Scholarship Summer Seminar in Kanazawa, Ishikawa, JP

13 June 
Will spent a night in Toyama
Main objective :
To visit the most beautiful Starbucks in the world, which was awarded "Best Store Design Award" in 2008!
http://www.starbucks.co.jp/en/search/detail.php?id=897&search_condition=Toyama&pref_code=16

27 June - 5 July
CIE 2015
http://session2015.cie.co.at/
My first ever International Conference in my life
in Manchester, UK
Hope I have time to explore around Manchester.
Planning a short side trip to Liverpool
And will spend 1 day to visit London

1-16 August
Summer Holiday in Malaysia and Singapore

Stay tuned for more travel and foodies update!!
I am quite worry about my Master research right now due to packed schedules.
Play and eat first, worry later.
Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver