Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Afternoon Tea at Arboretum

I knew about this shop long time ago but I was afraid to go afternoon tea alone.

The sandwiches and confectionary beautifully served and presented.
Everything was so lovely - the tray, the teapot, the service, the tea, the environment and the food.
Very relaxing place although it was not a quiet place.
Most people came with friends or family since it was a Sunday.
Poeple were chatting happily except me.
But I am already used to dine alone, so it is not a big problem for me.
Furthermore, Japanese won't care so much about people so I didn't feel uncomfortable having tea alone.

Overall, the food was quite good. 
And the cost performance was great. 
Only 1,450 yen (tax included) for an afternoon set which comes with drink.

6月の内容 
【上段】 ・黒蜜ゼリーの抹茶プリン ・チェリータルト ・2色エクレア 
【中段】 ・スコーン ・信玄鶏の赤ワイン煮込み(コック・オ・ヴァン) ・天然酵母で焼き上げたバケット 
【下段】 ・ミックスサンドイッチ

3rd tier(BOTTOM):- mixed sandwich ( one is ham and another is pumpkin salad) 

2nd tier(MIDDLE):- chicken stew with red wine, baguette and scone. 

1st tier(TOP):- Matcha pudding, cherry tart and Eclair.
I was not a tart person but this cherry tart was really good.
And the fresh cherry on top was sweet.

I woke up late (around 10am) and had a light breakfast.
Then I had this set around 2pm.
I spent around an hour to enjoy this set of tea.
Overall, the portion was just nice for one person.

I shall go to this tea salon more often since they change their menu monthly.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver