Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Victoire ~meilleur boulanger~

Apart from normal cafe, I love to visit bakery cafe recently, where you can buy the pastries from the shop and dine in.
Bakery cafe is a place where I found it is less crowded compared to normal cafe, and usually is quiet and peaceful.
I can spend my time there alone, to rest my feet and to fill my stomach.


I recently visited this bakery cafe called Victoire which is located at Yokohama Bay Quarter.
I simply picked 2 pastries and ordered a cup of Americano.


Left: Brioche creme
Right: Cinnamon Banana
Banana and cinnamon is a perfect match.

Website:
http://www.toroburi.com/info.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver