Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

A xxxx day with xxxx

A wonderful day with JY, KG, dar-dar and I
===========================================
We had our breakfast at Tien Yuan Puchong. The food was average here. Some are nice but some are not. The worst is the Har-kau here, the skin is thick and the prawn inside are not fresh. I strongly recommend its Loh Mai Kai ^^ Tasty and juicy^^
The price for food are reasonable here, average for 1 plate is RM3.50. However, its drinks is abit pricy. RM3.50 for a crysanthemum tea =.=

A great day with my FYP supervisor and Partner
===============================================
As usual, we will have weekly meeting on Thursday 2pm. I brought my netbook there. OMG=.= The same problem again. Phpmyadmin is not working on my netbook. So I can't show my work done to them. I just explain to then what i had did^^ Everything goes smoothly, so far so good.... I'll continue my job and think about the design of my webpage...

A full nite with JY, CY, HY, dar-dar and I
==========================================
We had Fish Head Meehoon for our dinner. Then we went to buy canned Lychee at Giant Hypermarket. And we cooked Gui Ling Gao again at home^^

Photobucket

A simple day with friends ended happily^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver