Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Skip class day

I've skipped one hour lecture today^^ This is the first time in this semester.... Today I suppose have 3hours lecture, but the first 2 hours has been cancelled. So i decided to skip the following hour of lecture^^
However, I worked on my lab report DSP1 at home. Finally done after working hard and putting effort on it for around 8hours..... Tiring.... And this report only contributes 3 marks for my final exam.... LOL
28 pages of report and 1 cover page = 3marks....SIGH=.=

Photobucket
Coverpage

Photobucket
My report >.<

The 1st mid term test is around the corner. Left only 3 days for me to study from zero >.<
Gonna burn the midnight oil.... Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver