Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend = time to rest? time to work??

This weekend shall be a busy weekend.
I have to submit my lab report which we given 2 weeks time to do but i just started it now >.<
Have to submit on next Tuesday....
and.....I have to work on my FYP....Set up my Android SDK and try to connect to MySQL and SQLite...
 and I'll be having a mid term test next thursday.

 So, i have to work on my lab report, Android codings and also revision for DSP during my weekend =.= Everything come at once... Huhuhu~
My university life starts to busy again!!
========================================
I bought 3 T-shirts and 1 Denim skirt from Esprit Outlet today.
 Cheap, simple n nice for me to wear to campus ^^
 And 20% storewide discount too ^^

Love at first sight....I like the print on the t-shirt ^^ This cost only RM49.90... So cheap ^^ Photobucket

Knee length simple skirt. This costs only RM99.90^^ A free-scarf on the waist too...
Photobucket

And another 2 is RM29.90 each... very simple T-shirt.
My dar-dar's chose this flamingo-T for me... Hehe
Photobucket

Another pinky...LOL
Photobucket

Better buy more clothes before the price of clothes increase~ Huhuhuhu
This is the 1st time in my life... Bought 3 t-shirts at once. I rarely wear t-shirt usually.
 This is a change on my fashion style...Haha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver