Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Cheesecake Lover

I'm cheesecake lover!!! Especially american baked cheesecake and marble cheesecake....
I was told that the cheesecake in Delicious cafe is the best! But I havent tried before. I love the cheesecake in Dessert's Bar which I think is the best to me so far^^

When I'm craving for cheesecake, I'll go to Secret Recipe as it is the nearest from my house^^ I can buy it anytime...
Marble cheesecake tastes quite nice... Its only costs Rm6.50++
I could hardly find a cheesecake costs lower than Secret Recipe nowadays... Starbucks, Coffee Bean are selling RM8-9++ and Delicious Cafe and DOME are selling at price RM12++....

As a conclusion, cakes in Secret Recipe is the cheapest among those famous cafe in town with good quality ^^

Yummy Marble Cheesecake^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dar-dar has booked a 5-star cheesecake from my housemate's friend! I'll write a review of it once I've tasted it^^ Can't wait anymore =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver