Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What is an Entepreneur??

I was a judge for Next Level Game in MICE event... It's invented by a senior from my university...

After 2 days of MICE event, I learnt what is entepreneur!!
What I've learnt is....
An entepreneur is an unemployed person!
They have crazy ideas!
They can speak fluently!
They can convince their customer!
They can fulfill what customers want....

What i know is I am very tired... I need to have a good sleep.
Pity commitee of MICE event >.< 3 days of weekend need to wake up at 7am... No breakfast provided... Lunch is only a cold 6" Domino's pizza =.= Worked until 3-4 pm ... Sad... Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver