Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Take a Break

Tomorrow will be my 1st mid-term test for this semester....
or can be said this would be my last semester to sit for exam in my uni life^^
I woke up at 7am this morning, followed dar-dar to campus at 8am and i did some revision at the library while he is attending lecture. We had breakfast together at 9am. Then i back to campus to attend lectures from 10am to 2pm. Then i continued to study from 2-4pm at the library...Then i followed dar-dar back home^^ I'm quite hardworking today ^^ Hehehe~

Wish me good luck for 2moro's paper....

Refreshment to boost up my energy ^^

*A cup of Honey Lime Juice!*

Come in a small packet for 1 cup portion^^
Photobucket

A big lime included in the packet~
Photobucket

Take a break~ Have my drink ^^
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver