Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tiring Saturday (Part 2)

Photobucket
X'mas mood everywhere

Photobucket
Grand decoration in Pavillion^^

Photobucket
@ Fareinheit 88
Unique Xmas tree made from CDs Simple but interesting^^

I went to UNIQLO. Packed with people as what i was told by my friends. I bought nothing there although the price is cheap. I don't like mass production of clothes. I prefer unique one ^^

Photobucket
I bought a panettone from a store in Pavillion. I bought the smallest one. 100g for rm7.99~~~

Photobucket
Tada!!! A muffin size panettone!!

Photobucket
Cut it into half^^ It's a bread.... Haha >.< Expensive imported bread... Taste very nice but a bit expensive... Panettone is a typical bread of Milan, usually prepared and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year in Italy and Switzerland, and one of the symbols of the city of Milan. Refer more about Panettone Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver