Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Day

Today is the last day of October! It's Halloween~ But i can't feel any mood of Halloween in Malaysia~Huhu! I just can feel the warmth of my 2nd family^^
In the morning, I had nice dim-sum with my dar-dar, his dad n brother at Axian's Dim Sum at Puchong.Then, we decided to go IKEA to have a look of furniture.

Axian Dim Sum^^
Photobucket

My dar-dar's brother's has bought a new house at Paragon 202, Seri Kembangan. The house is almost done, probably will get the key at the end of the year. A nice corner double-storey terrace house costs RM430k nowadays... And the value of house keep raising nowadays....Sigh=.= It's a long way for me to own a house...Sad...In the meantime, my dar-dar and I will most probably move into his brother new house. We will take care about the house since my dar-dar's dad always working at outstation and his brother is working at Singapore.

The view of the show room~Nice modern design^^
Photobucket

We had our tea time at The Curve after window shopping at IKEA. Then we said goodbye to my dar-dar's brother. He will be going back to Singapore.
Photobucket

Then, I accompanied my dar-dar's dad to look around other furniture shop. He planned to have a marble dining table as my house. Hehe^^ Looking around furniture and testing on every sofa, bed, dining table is fun...

Then we had our dinner... My dinner was salmon teppanyaki...During the dinner, my dar-dar's dad promises to sponsor us RM8,888 for our coming trip to Japan. What a nice father^^ Hehe~ I'm proud to have a nice 2nd family...

Yummy salmon is my favorite^^
Photobucket

The last day of October....A memorable day~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver