Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Outing ^^

Outing with JY, KG, HY, dar-dar and I~~
We went for BBQ Plaza again~ Hahaha~ BBQ Plaza lover ^^ But the service in Sunway's franchise was worse... Slow service =.= Cheap young teenage labour... Not professional and serious in their job at all... So dissapointed about the service... However, the quality of food remains the same level, delicious as usual ^^

Photobucket
My favorite sauce

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had our dessert at Chocolate Lounge for a cup of sundae... Worth trying. A cup of smooth sundae for only rm1.50 ^^

Photobucket

After that, we seperate into Guy's team and Girl's team... I had an enjoyable window shopping with JY... I was trying to search for a whilte eveing dress for my brother's wedding but neither suits my eyes... We end up with buying nothing ^^

JY will be staying at my house until Friday morning^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver