Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flood in my Hometown

I knew that my house is flooded through my brother's Facebook status this morning. Bad thing really happened =.= I called my mom... She told me that the maximum level of water in our house is 2 inches lower than 5 years ago... It's bad after all.

Hope the water level will derease soon and hope the rain stop... Left my mom and dad staying at home without electricity... Hope they are fine^^

Here I post some photos captured by my friends in hometown. Grabbed from Facebook.

Photobucket
My secondary school

Photobucket
The restaurant in front of my house area

Photobucket
My favorite Thai restaurant

2 comments:

hui min said...

OMG, smj tenggelam d...

C.C said...

yea >.< terrible flood

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver