Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

My new house, our future nest


My future home at Masai, Johor.


Hello.
Good morning.


Still an empty house.


All the white white stuff we bought from IKEA.








Bought this washing machine.
Panasonic front load washing machine.
Awesome. With touch panel. So cool.


Bought this from IKEA too.


Mini tv rack with 32 inch TV. LOL


And our sofa is here.


Leather sofa from Rustica.




Selfie.


Simple coffee table.


Stools from IKEA too...


House warming party with friends on the day before I return to Japan.
Everything at my new house was not fixed yet.
Shall redesign the interior after I complete my studies and return back to Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver