Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is it too early for planning???

When I went home last night after work, dar-dar told me that there was no internet service whole day. OMG.... There are 3 internet lines in my house, neither is working. There was no ADSL signal at all...DOWN DOWN DOWN...So bored... Facebook-ing is my only interest after work.

Then we decided to go Jusco for a walk. We had the new banana cheesecake from Secret Recipe. Nice~ I also bought sardine bun for my breakfast the next day.We shopped until the shops were closing...Then we went back home =.=

We were chatting with our housemates whole night. We were planning what to do on this coming Saturday. 2nd Oct is Jieying's birthday. We are planning to SingK in the afternoon and having
Steamboat at home at night. I'll be going back hometown on Sunday morning XD

We also talked about our future....Where to work, where to stay, how to save money.... I have a lot of plans after listening to them.I wish to enter a Japanese company and waiting chance to go training or working in Japan. huhu~ Is it Panasonic a good choice? Co'z dar-dar's frens are working at there too...

My 5 Years Plan
After ITP>> FYP>>Go Japan Homestay for 2 weeks

>>FYP>>Do part time job>> Find work>>

Graduate >> Working >> Training/working overseas

for 2-3years>> Marry....(Taking Master if have time)

One decision is enough to change your whole life...So think twice and think wisely!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver