Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On Diet~

I'm on diet recently....
I ate bread or sandwich for my breakfast and normal meal (rice/noodle) for lunch. I usually take heavy meal for lunch...
At night, I take apple or Japanese cucumber or tomato only....
Coz i usually reach home at 8pm after work. It is too late for heavy meal.... Or during weekend, I'll have my dinner at 5-6pm....

This eating habit already last for a week. I feel that I'm losing weight ...
Although a bit....haha~Hope I can lose few kilograms by practising this eating habit~

Keep it up~ I wan back my body during Alpha~ That's no way for mr to keep gaining weight anymore~ Hehehe~

早餐吃得好,
午餐吃得饱,
晚餐吃得少。。。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver