Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hanging out wif frens~

Last nite, I followed my dar-dar for dinner with IBT's ex-classmates~
We went to SS2 New Paris Restaurant for dinner @ 8pm...
Wat a surprised~ Dage came back from Japan~
Wow~ It was 3 years ago when I met him for the last time~
He is now slimmer and more handsome~huhu~
As usual, he is friendly...Keep serving everyone of us while eating~
OMG~I ate a lot bcoz of him....

After dinner, we went to Zouk @ The Gardens for a drink~ I had Lychee Martini~ Taste not bad...

Tehn, we sang K @ RedBox from 12am till 3am...
I had a great time with them~They are all good in singing~Huhu~



ZOUK @ The Gardens
IMG_0237


IMG_0239

IMG_0238

IMG_0241

IMG_0242

XD


{Today's menu}
mask
Red wine mask

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver