Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bath or shower?

I usually enjoy bath at hotel. Coz it's included in the charge of the stay too. (Stingy me!!!)

But after I moving into my apartment in Japan, (and although I have a nice bathtub at home), I never take a bath at home coz I'm too stingy to pay high gas(for hot water) and water bill....I usually just take a quick shower.....until last week, i started to take bath at home.

After I tried once, I started to love bathing at home. I should enjoy my life, enjoy my bath at night after a day of hard work.
So, I went to drug store to grab some bath soap. It's call bub, from Kao. (花王 バブ)
http://www.kao.com/jp/bub/
or translated in English - Kao Japan Bub Carbonate Bath Tablet

It's cheap. If you by separately it costs 48yen each, but if you buy 20 in a box, it's only costs around 500yen.
 photo DSC_1048_zps3bf75091.jpg

 photo DSC_1049_zps5a7f479a.jpg
Milky white rose flavor
 photo DSC_1050_zps6f16cf58.jpg

 photo DSC_1052_zpsb1c9904d.jpg
It reacts in the water. Just like soda! Hehe
 photo DSC_1051_zps23261327.jpg

 photo DSC_1053_zps372d8860.jpg
Tada. It melted completely in the water.
Milky bath!
I kept sweating while soaking in the bath. This means my metabolism is increasing.Hehe
Believe it or not, I have lost 0.5kg in a week by just soaking at night. Hmm, maybe it's also related to my diet too....hehe....keep fighting!!! Hmm...but soaking in the bath every night might be very costly. So I would like to set it be 3 times per week due to budget constraint. Haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver