Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yum Yum Day

Today is all about food...

YUM YUM DAY Part 1:
I went to the newly opened Dim Sum shop near my house...Tian Xin Dim Sum @ Equine Park for my breakfast with my dar-dar ^^
The food is quite good, but the portion is smaller, the ingredients inside the Dim Sum is lesser than other shop. Price is quite reasonable and got 15% off for new shop PROMO....
We ate 9 items and cost only RM28 after discount. Average price range is from RM3.00 - RM4.50...
Some photos to share~
Photobucket
Char Xiu Bao
Photobucket
Fried Prawn... quite oily >.<
Photobucket
Har Kau... The prawn are fresh ^^
Photobucket
Half-Bau~ quite special!

YUM YUM DAY Part 2:
We had dinner @ Station One....The food was not very nice.... We had a long chit chat with Pang after the meal...
Photobucket
My Irish Cafe.
Photobucket
Dar-dar's Chicken Chop
Photobucket
My Fish fillet rice... cold rice and the fish is coated with thick flour
Photobucket
Our dessert...

As 2moro is public holiday and my dar-dar's birthday, we will be going to KLCC for shopping ^^
And ZARA sale is started... Hunting for nice winter coat and dress ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver