Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Beach~I'm coming ^^

UMI UMI~ Wait for me....
Packing packing n packing......
I'm having my holiday for 1 week from today~ Yeah~
I'm going back to my hometown on Sunday.... and i can't wait to have my short vacation at Langkawi ~~~

Photobucket
Whew~whet~ Bikini ^^

Photobucket
Swimsuit^^

Photobucket
All are neccessary things to me... Sunblock, perfume, mask, eye mask, moisturiser mask, cotton, plaster, shaver, eye drops, eye gel, lotion and essense...

Photobucket
I just bring minimum cosmetic.... Just BB cream, mascara, eye shadow and lip stick^^

Photobucket
Tada~ All organized nicely in my bag.....

Now thinking about my what to wear.....Keep looking at VIVI.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver