Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Simple day~

Today, my dar-dar bought a new wallet~
Hehe~
Simple and nice....
Photobucket

He also bought a bag for his dad as new year gift~
As he bought shirts/ polo-T for his dad for past few years, he decided to buy a sling bag for him.
His dad always travel here and there, it's convenient to have a sling bag with passport, wallet and documents in it~~

Dar-dar also bought a grey long sleeves t-shirt....
I stole and wear it for self portrait...Kakaka~
Photobucket

Photobucket
I found that my skin is more even than last time... I can take photo without apply any foundation~
Tat means my skin is getting better....
I wish i can have a flawless skin......

Actually i'm not feeling well today...
I have headache for the whole day...
I tried to lay on bed and closed my eyes, but i can't sleep~
I'll try to sleep earlier tonite.... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver