Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

VIVI January 2011 Issue

I just have time to see my the latest issue of VIVI and pick some of my favorites one among the nice fashion^^
Chritsmass is around the cornerm so i highlighted some dresses which is nice to wear for a date...
I wish i have nice dresses like shown in the magazine ~

Photobucket

Nice and elegant hat that will make the face looks smaller ^^
Photobucket

Casual wear with long overcoat...and I luv the cute boots~

Photobucket

Polka dot dress...nice for a simple date~

Photobucket

I like this hat too~ wish to get one ^^

Photobucket

Nice handbag from Samantha Thavasa..... and i love the white dress~

Photobucket

I love the pink tiny bag...suitable for date and party^^

Can't wait to go to Japan~
 Wish i have alot of $$ to buy those stuffs in Japan....huhuhu~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver