Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Camera BOOM!!!

I have a mood in buying a digital camera recently.
I loved the SONY's TX9 model very much. I planned to buy it since long time ago.
But when i think deeper, i feel that i't not worth the price. It costs RM1499 =.=
Co'z I'm using my dar-dar's SONY T-90, which is the same series with TX-9.
Except TX-9 has few attracting new features such as background defocusing, low light boost , panaroma and 3D-photo...
I've tried the TX-9 in the Sony Centre everytime i went to shopping mall. Actualling the background defocusing features is not as good as i expected... It needs to meet certain requirements (30m away from the object) else it wont defocus the background.
If i really buy this TX-9, it just another camera for me... which is boring though it is slim and handy for traveling... So i gave up TX-9....
Photobucket
Sony TX-9

Until yesterday, I search around other brands of digital camera, Canon and Nikon.
Hmm... Canon IXUS is not my cup of tea. I'm quite interested in Canon G12. It has good comments from reviews... but its retail price is high, RM1700-1800, which i think its not so worth buying due to my budget. I rather get DSLR by adding few hundreds more....
Photobucket
Canon G12
Photobucket
Canon G12
Now, i'm struggling between NIKON COOLPIX P100 and P7000.
I'll talk about P100 first. It is bulky type of compact digitcal camera. It has a LCD screen which can flip out.
The most attractive one is its 26x optical zoom and the 10fps features. It is stlish and nice. The retail price in Japan for this model is only RM1k but Malaysia is still selling for RM1.4k.
I'm sure will grab one if selling RM1k in Malaysia. I can't wait to get it in Japan. >.<

COOLPIX P100
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

COOLPIX P7000 is the latest one. It is slimmer compared to P100 but only 7.1x optical zoom. It is more handy for travel purpose.However, its price is higher compared to P100. Malaysia is selling RM1.5k for this model. This features is more or less the same as Canon G12.

I'll go to play around these two models when i go shopping ^^ Wish to get one NIKON P100 with RM1000 ^^This is my 1st new year wish for 2011....

Photobucket
I'm in love with NIKKOR lens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver