Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Another lazy day with dar-dar

Ended up with a lazy weekend...
Watching drama,
blogging,
facebook-ing,
and dating....

I had Oyster Mee Sua for lunch^^ One of the famous food in Taiwan....Nice ^^
And i bought a simple long sleeve knitted-T from MNG.... Preparing for winter in Japan XD
Photobucket

I just started using my SK-II with the starter pack which i bought 2 weeks ago...
First step of my face care starts with cleansing gel for removing make up, cleanser for washing my face, then apply lotion with cotton for wiping off the dead skin, and apply my miracle water with cotton for 10 minutes...then at last is the Repair C...I followed the steps which the salesgirl taught me... Hope i can maitain my hardworkingness on my face....
Photobucket
Hope i can have clearer skin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver