Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Year & 11th Month Anniversary~

Sweet and happy together....
Photobucket
Preparing for a date with my dar-dar ^^
We had an enjoyable day in Mid Valley <3

Photobucket
We had our tea at a cafe at The Gardens after shopping....
Photobucket
Nice new york cheesecake

Then we had a 3D movie too, we watched Rapunzel... Nice and touching movie. I cried at the moment Eugene and Rapunzel on the boat, wathing the floating lantern.... Huhuhu~ An interesting movie with happy ending.

We had our dinner at Tony Roma's. We shared the dinner set included 6oz sirloin steak, and grilled grump shrimp with french fires and mashed potato as side dishes.
Full and satisfied. The food here is good everytime we come^^
Photobucket
The menu....

Photobucket
Dar-dar choosing from the menu

Photobucket
The food we ordered ^^

Photobucket
HoHoho~ Merry XMAS ^^

Photobucket
I bought a set of SK-II and iget a small SK-II lotion for free as i'm the 1st 10 customer... Hehe!

Photobucket
The promoter taught me how to use those stuff^^

 My dar-dar sponsored me a nice bra from Sorella which can help me to reshape my breast nicer ^^ A bit expensive >.< It costs RM129.90. But it worth the price. I'm satisfied with the bra~ Hehehe....
Photobucket

good nite and prepare to go back hometown 2moro morning ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver