Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Good Product for Skin and Health

My family members and my mom's frenz are now consuming this Lycopene product from Stevico ^^
Good feedback from them, especially patient after breast cancer operation, the wound recover faster....
And for aging ladies, they love this product so much....
Lycopene is an anti-cancer agent too~ Prevention is better than cure.... So we have to take care of our health before its too late~

After hearing good feedback from them, I decided to use my pocket money to invest on it.... Haha~
I ordered 1 box from my mom too~
It costs RM200 for 30 sachets. 1 day 1 sachet......so almost RM7 per day.
Just add drinking water and the powder in a cup and stir well. It tastes nice too.

I just started my 1st sachet this morning ( from my own box of Stevico)......
And when i was at hometown, my mom served me  the drinks for 3 days....
So i have consumed this product for 4 days~

I feel that my skin on my hand where is rough becomes smoother ^^
The white heads on my nose lesser!!Hope I can have a nicer skin on face too^^

Will have significant results after consuming 1 box^^

Some links for reference
Stevico's Tomato Lycopene Extract with Green Tea Extract

Stevico's Tomato Lycopene


Photobucket
Extracted from Brazil Tomatoes

Photobucket
Available only on direct sales

Photobucket
Product from Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver