Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

PIERRE HERMÉ PARIS

 photo DSC_0003_zps15dca62f.jpg

Finally tried Macaron from PIERRE HERMÉ PARIS for the first time in my life. LOL
http://www.pierreherme.co.jp/
Bought half a dozen from their store located at SOGO Yokohama.
303yen for each macaron.

 photo DSC_0006_zpse1d7ef44.jpg
I have no idea what I have ordered actually.
I just simply picked six of them.

 photo DSC_0007_zps031f3a64.jpg
Then, back home, I figured out what I have picked.
Infiniment Rose
Infiniment Pistache
Infiniment Caramel
Infiniment Jasmine
Mogador (the yellow one, with brown filling)
Montebello (the red and green)

 photo DSC_0008_zps06051ca7.jpg
Among the six, I love the Caramel, Pistache and Rose the most.
I don't really like Mogador - passion fruit flavor. Too sour for me.
I prefer something sweet. Hehe.

Macaron from Pierre Herme is just heavenly awesome.
I wish to eat more. Hehe!
Yeah! I fulfilled my wish in Year 2014 - which is "to have Macaron from Pierre Herme"!
Keep hunting for good food and nice dessert in Year 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver