Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Caramel waffles with coffee



Yesterday was the heaviest snow in Yokohama (Tokyo Metropolitan Area) in 45 years.
Greeted by the morning sun and the snow starts melting.
Neighborhood is clearing the snow on the road.


While me....
I am staying at home and enjoying my breakfast with this nice caramel waffles.
Bought this imported one from ISETAN Queen's for 105yen each.
http://www.goudasgilde.com/

Caramel waffle or stroopwafel is a waffle made from two thin layers of baked dough with a caramel-like syrup filling in the middle.
They were first made in Gouda in the Netherlands.


To enjoy the caramel waffle, you need a hot beverage and the right mug. Hehe.
So I prepared a cup of my favorite drip coffee.
And let the waffles sit on the top of the lid of the warm coffee.


And the heat from the coffee will warm the waffle and make it soft and gooey as the filling warms up.


So chewy and yummy! Hehe!
 OMG! I'm in love with caramel waffles!
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/caramel-waffles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver