Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I miss Omu-Rice

Omelette rice is my all time favorite...
From the Malaysian Nasi Goreng Pattaya to Japanese style OmuRaisu~

One of the food I wanted to try in Japan was Omelette Rice~
Photobucket
I had it at a shop called Om's Dining at ShinSaiBashi ( Famous shopping street in Osaka)

Photobucket
Fuwa-fuwa~The omelette melted in my mouth~
Photobucket
And the beef sauce was a great combination with the omelette and rice...
I can't grade it as the best one as this was the first time I had the Japanese style Omelette Rice in Japan~ 
But it was delicous~ I love the moment when I cut the omelette into two~ The half-cooked omelette flowed out~
Photobucket
I asked my dar-dar to take  video for me when cutting the omelette but he accidentally press stop when I haven't finish cutting the omelette... So, no video for demo at last~ Lol~

And my dar-dar ordered the normal omelette rice coz he don't like half-cooked egg~Hehe~
Photobucket
Omelette rice in tomato sauce

I will definitely try it again in my coming Japan trip in near near future~ ( Saving $$.....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver