Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Counting down my Birthday~

Hehe~ Another 1 more month to my birthday~
I requested my dar-dar to buy something for my birthday~
And I keep searching for nice bags from mymilanmilan....
He said he will buy a bag for me if I really like it...
But think deeper, i don't want him to spend money to buy unnecessary things for me~

Just have a look~
Is it worth buying?
#1 Used Burberry Blue Label bag~ Beige color~


http://mymilanmilan.com.my/product_info.php?products_id=2279

#2 New Burberry Blue Label bag ~ Black color~


http://mymilanmilan.com.my/product_info.php?products_id=2278

Both are simple and nice~ and the price is quite reasonable...

To buy or not to buy >.<

3 comments:

YT said...

I vote for the 2nd... at least it's a brand new one.

Why didn't buy it in Japan that time? Should be cheaper no?

C.C said...

That time I never thought that Burberry is affordable~ so i no dare to go near the Burberry corner~

Did u ever heard about Samantha Vega / Samantha Thavasa? That time, I almost buy this bag d~

http://www.wwcity.co.jp/top/detail/asp/detail.asp?gcode=STY10397313&hyoujiflg=1&yamicode=&rdigits=

But I didn't bring it back home at last coz im stingy~ haha~

YT said...

Hmm, blue label is different from Burberry London, it's a much younger line. Of cos the price difference is quite big too.

Samantha Thavasa is cute but not really my cup of tea. Maybe too cute. Hahaha.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver