Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The First Sneakers in My Life

I fell in love at first sight with this pair of shoes~ Finally i brought it home~ Muaks x10~ (kissing my new shoes...joking....)

Photobucket

Photobucket


For your information, i will be working in a manufacturing company a.k.a factory. And the working attire are t-shirt, long pants and shoes~ So i need a pair of shoes instead of high heels~ Sobs~ I will be given a vest as my uniform soon!

OMG~ My dream as OL has broken >.<
I wish i could wear nice dress or formal suits with 3" high heels to work, carrying a luxury handbag, pretending that  I'm a superwoman.... Lol~
But now, I will be working in a factory~ Wearing t-shirt + jeans + sneaker and a Nike backpack~ Haha~ Hard to imagine~ ToT (I promise i will upload some pics of myself putting on my uniform in near future LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver