Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

KAMPACHI

My housemates , dar-dar and I planned for having supper buffet at Jogoya~ Coz it was the second last day of the buy 1 free 1 promo~ But when we reached there at 8.30pm, the person incharged told us that it was fully booked~
We ended up with having late dinner at Kampachi~
Photobucket

A pot of tea for 2~ I ordered Houji Fruit Tea, japanese green tea with apple+berry aroma~ Nice~
Photobucket

I had Nabeyaki Udon while dar-dar ordered Ten Zaru Soba~
Photobucket
Nabeyaki Udon~ I burned my tougue again~ The soup was hot!

Photobucket
Ten Zaru Soba~

Our dessert~ Mochi~
Photobucket
Nice!
But it tasted like the "muachi" we had in pasar malam~ And it costed RM18++ lol~ 6 times the price of the one we bought in pasar malam~ Kakaka~

Photobucket
Sticky Candy anyone? Finally I brought a can of candies back after I visited the shop for several times~
It's not cheap man!!! RM20 for a small bottle of candies~

6 comments:

YT said...

Ooo, I <3 sticky!!!

Hmm, Jap dinner sounds good and less oily (woots!) too :)

C.C said...

U like Sticky? Bring u a bottle when i go back jitra~ hehehe

YT said...

No need lar... not cheap also...

Btw, we are going KL this weekend! Wanna eat together or something so we can pass u ur pressie?

C.C said...

Okie will see how~
Brother asked me to help him buy 2 tyres~ LOL~

YT said...

=.= Happy shopping for tyres. FYL! Kakaka...

C.C said...

Lol, I was lost in Puchong while finding the tyre shop... I went to "Taman Perindustrian Puchong Perdana" instead of "Taman Perindustrian Puchong"... haha~ so confusing~ and both got Jalan 1/17.....

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver