Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Work Hard, Play Hard

I would like to talk about my working life again~
I really enjoy my working life so much~
I had transition from Tokyo members for 3 weeks, and I really learnt a lot from them~
Alot of inputs into my CPU a.k.a brain...But so far, there's no any output yet ( coz we just finish the knowledge transition...)May have new task starting from next week~

Whew~ I have spent 3 months on training...
I am well prepared to accept any challenge~

For now, as we are still new, we just need to do the coding,testing and debugging but not the designing~
But, I'm sure, I will cope it very fast~ Coz I wish to join the system design as well~

Now, my aim is to be a Sound Quality Engineer in future ^^ which need to calculate a lot of formulas and implement digital signal processing for sound quality control~
I think I'm on the right path by choosing this career~Hehehe ^^

Make.Believe

2 comments:

YT said...

Wow, glad to hear that u actually enjoy working!

C.C said...

I enjoy the salary more~ hehe~

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver