Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am not Bookaholic!!

In conjunction with Kinokuniya's 10th Anniversary in Malaysia, they are having promotions~ 1 stamp for every RM50 purchase in a same receipt and RM50 free voucher  upon collecting 10 stamps !


Lol~ When I filled in my resume for searching job, i wrote "reading" as my interest. I'm sorry that I lied...
Haha~ Actually I don't have any good hobby, my interest are sleeping, facebooking and blogging...

Photobucket

Photobucket
P/S: The promotion until 30th November 2011^^


But, I've managed to collect 10 stamps from Kinokuniya~ Yippie~ RM50 free voucher XD ( 7 of the stamps was collected by my dar-dar's father...hehehe, I only collected 3!) I went to Kinokuniya to purchase a C programming book. Coz i'm going to work soon, I want to brush up my C language before starting my 1st job~ Hehe~ My brain get rust after 1-2 months of holiday~

Photobucket
Last but not least, fresh cream choux from Sun Moulin@KLCC as my dessert before going back home~ The appearance was nice, but tasted so-so only ^^ Not as great as expected :-(
I prefer beard's papa cream puff~ hehe

2 comments:

YT said...

I buy a lot of books, and read quite a lot (but now not so much anymore cos ur annoying bro always kacau my reading time!!!) LoL.

C.C said...

Hehe~

The only books i read were textbook~ Haha~

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver