Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Macaron @ Jogoya

Dar-dar's father treated us Jogoya buffet~ I'm not writing much about Jogoya as this was not my 1st time there~
Umm....4th time i think....

But surprisingly, they are selling Macarons here~ They displayed their macaron at the dessert section~ Yeah~ You are not wrong, they are SELLing.... (Instead of buffet ToT)
Photobucket

The macarons were good looking and attracted me~

Photobucket
It costs only RM8 for 5~ Reasonable price @@ Nono~ It's super super cheap to me~ 
Coz I bought macaron from Laduree @Nagoya, Japan before, it was almost RM70 for 4 pcs~


My comment:
(I'm not so pro in tasting macaron, I just grade the macaron according to my tougue~hehe)
Crispiness: 4/5 ( I think it was still fresh~)
Appearance: 4/5 ( Only 3 color/flavor, but they looked really nice, as nice as Laduree)
Sweetness: 4/5 (Not bad! Not too sweet)
Overall i grade it as good macaron which you can find in Malaysia ( I simply grade it, honestly)
(Don't compare with those macaron from France pls~ hehe)

Weakness:
-Only 3 flavor, no choice, come in a box of 5
-Taste: Artificial flavor. The red one is strawberry flavor~ and the other two, i can't identify their flavor~ 
-

P/s: The quality of the photos are not so nice coz it was taken by iPhone~ I didn't bring my prosumer camera tat day~

Photobucket
Traffic light color

2 comments:

YT said...

Eh, really cheap for macarons!!! I wanna try them too! I am a macaron lover and I am quite picky when it comes to macarons :P

I also blogged bout Macarons from Laduree! Such a coincident! LoL.

C.C said...

Hehe~
You finished a box of Laduree yourselve?

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver