Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Busy Life

I am busying with my internship now...

I wake up at 7.30am everyday, have a cold bath, and my dar-dar will drive me to Putrajaya Central. The bus will take off at 8.30am. It takes around 45 minutes to reach Mid Valley. I start to work at 9.30am till 1.30pm.
I have lunch break from 1.30pm to 2.30pm, then I'll continue work until 6.30pm.
After work, I go back by KTM. It takes about 20minutes journey to KTM Serdang. Then, I'll take bus back to Putra Permai. I usually reach home around 8pm.

After dinner, I left 3 hours free time. I spend my time facebook-ing n blogging.....
I usually sleep at 12am. What a healthy life. I usually will take a nice bath before going to bed.

I'm so tired with this healthy life. I want my university life back~~~
This routine keeps repeating everyday. I hope that intern will end soon. I'm so sorry to my dar-dar. He has to wake up early every morning to send me to the bus station. Thank you so much. Muaks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver