Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Slacking Time

I did my project till 4am this morning, then i slept for 7 hours~
I woke up at 11am and continued some of my work.
At 2pm, I was called by Yvonne to attend a talk conducted by a guy from Intel~
Got a lot of useful information from him.

Then, we had a short meeting with Yvonne regarding to our FYP.
Hmm, so far so good, but I have to speed up my progress!
20th is my deadline for submitting soft cover report, and I should come out with a final draft of report by this Saturday. Yvonne's gonna check our report before submitting...

I had RM2 sushi with dar-dar for dinner~
I was tired yet hungry! And I had a really good appetite~
I had 8 plates of sushi YEAH ^^v

Today, I went to JobStreet.com and found some relevant job, quickly I sent in resume...
Huhuhu~ I sent 6 today, hope can get reply from them~ At least 1 pls....
I'm graduating soon...I hope to get a job and settle down ASAP...
I need money to loan my car... Although my mom is helping me to pay for the car loan now~
And I want to buy a notebook...

My shopping list are full but my pocket is empty~ Sigh...

Photobucket
Pity Face....
Good night~ Charging up my energy tonight and boosting up my engine 2moro~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver