Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

GOOD or BAD?

I've sent my resume to few top company in my list.
1. Panasonic
2. Sony
3. IBM
4. Toshiba
and also to 1-2 small company...

Actually, I just sent resume to Panasonic , Toshiba and IBM under general resume, they didn't offer any job related to engineering recently, except for Sony.

I received a call from IBM this morning, which woke me up from my sweet dream... I was told that they don't have any job relevant to engineer...Sigh... No chance to enter IBM... But it is also a good news to me, at least I can give up IBM and I don't have to move to Bandar Utama...

Actually my 1st choice is Panasonic, but they don't have any job for now... Some of my dar-dar friends is working at Panasonic and they have chances to travel to Japan for work...
My only hope for now is Sony... The work place is quite near from my house and I heard that Sony offers a good pay, car loan and house loan subsidiary too~ Hope I can have a chance to be interviewed...

Waiting for reply...
Hope to enter a Japanese Company for my 1st job...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver