Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday Night

Sorry that I lie down on my job again today~
I can't concentrate on my FYP until i get a bag...
So I asked my dar-dar to drive me to Mid Valley!
It was 6pm and damn traffic jam along KL-Seremban highway~
It took longer time to reach our destination, but we arrived safely~
Today i hunted cheap japan brand handbags from Isetan!
Cool~ Today is the 1st day of promotion~
Handbags 2 for only RM99! And i bought 2 for myself~
Sorry to be so selfish~
Actually i planned to buy one for my dearest mummy but I can't find any suitable one~
End up with buying 2 bags at once~ It is rare for Isetan to have crazy discounts~hehe

Photobucket
See the ori price! RM229~
And now!! 2 for RM99~

Photobucket

Photobucket
And the design are simple and nice~


P/S:
My sis-in-law told me that my bro just bought me a Radley's purse for me in UK~
(I just got a CK's purse from him during his travel in Germany...Another purse again!!! huhu~)
And they also bought me Harrods' handbag~ OMG~
Love them so much~
They are coming back 2moro~
Can't wait to see my souvenirs~ hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver