Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

S.I.M.P.L.E date

A sweet date with dar-dar~
The 1st day of the month, pocket money reloaded.

Just a simple outing. A day to relax after hard work on FYP.
Finally, I had time to watch "Rango" with dar-dar^^ The lizard was ugly and weird, but it's cute.
The storyline was meaningful. A nice movie for everyone.


Photobucket
I had Red Bean Green Tea Crepe before dinner at Pavillion~
Photobucket

Harajuku crepe has been listed in my favorite food after I tried the nice one in Japan~haha~
But the one sold in Pavillion also nice~ Support^^

Then, we had our dinner at Sushi Sanmai...
Actually, we planned to have dinner at The Ship, but a little bored as only 2 of us~
We prefer to eat nice food and share wif our housemates~

Photobucket
We just had unagi, salmon head and 2 oyster for our dinner...
I were not hungry as I just had a nice crepe...

Photobucket

Photobucket
The oyster was nice... although it can't beat the one I had in Japan...

Photobucket
Simple dinner with someone I love so much...

I bought KAT-TUN concert DVD ar Sungai Wang today. Let's get Rock tonight^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver